Q=Jesus

Q posts are called BREAD crumbs
Jesus is the BREAD of life!
Q=Jesus

Q says dark to LIGHT - Meaning His return
Jesus is the LIGHT of the world.
Q=Jesus

Qdrops=Word of God/Bible

We know who Q is and His return is near!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
19 April, 03:09
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
the gospel of Q?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elena Iove @Camberu71
18 April, 05:11
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
CAN'T WAIT TO LEARN, WHO?

connie wright @cowri
18 April, 04:37
Just my thinking : We know PDJT is Q+ : I believe JFK & JFK JR : Maybe Melindia as one as well, she is very important in this mission.

Walk After Midnite @MidniteWalker
18 April, 05:23
In response connie wright to her Publication
JFKjr is R and I believe Melania is the Key!

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
18 April, 04:28
We love good surprises!

Daniel WebsterCarter @DanielWebsterCarter
18 April, 04:24
Going back to July 21, 1999 Orange County Register newspaper pictures, the body I saw the Navy Seals pull out of the plane, was A manikin. That and the Todd Burgun interview, paints a clear picture for those who have eyes to see.

Johnny Thunders @Lamf77
18 April, 03:19
Pray..... literally and figuratively.....this is true. Coincidences prove Q's legitimacy; but Jr. not much. So much disinfo and bad photoshops.