Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Not only do we need to take back the election they stole and complete Trump and Q agenda, but we must also be working on a new group of state, local, and federal group of politicians that are not corrupt and will put America First!
We must get involved or our country is toast!

https://www.blabber.buzz/b...
03:14 PM - Apr 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
DONNA M.MATSON @Makomattie
18 April, 04:03
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
You know my better half says we lost the country/world to the cabal. He states that (DS) was bigger than President Trump and the Patriots. He is gone through all the stages of mourning and says we can't beat them the legal way because they are too evil. That GOD doesn't even want to help this country and others because we turned our backs on the LORD, and doesn't blame him. He states we have to go all out Medieval on their asses. I don't agree, and he supports me when I go to School Board meetings here in Lee County, Fl. to oppose their LBGT & Race Theory agenda that they try to slide by without the parents knowing. Having these meetings when parents are working making it so it can't be contested, but Guess what? We all show up, every color, race, religion, background, age, and infirmities to contest the DEMS demented schemes. We make out voices heard, we will not accept it, and we will win. Not a big thing as some patriots hope for, but you have to put one foot in front of the other t

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DONNA M.MATSON @Makomattie
18 April, 04:12
In response DONNA M.MATSON to his Publication
Too many words, my mistake. The last line was " Not a big thing as some Patriots hope for, but you have to put one foot in front of the other, and then the momentum will carry you. That momentum is the LORD guiding us". He is the GOAT! AMEN🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 April, 11:41
In response DONNA M.MATSON to his Publication
Good for you hun, we have to be more involved in local govts.