⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
18 April, 07:22
Genesis 1:6
And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters

Genesis 1:7
And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.

Genesis 1:8
And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

Genesis 1:14
And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

Ezekiel 1:23
And under the firmament were their wings straight, the one toward the other: every one had two, which covered on this side, and every one had two, which covered on that side, their bodies.

Ezekiel 1:25
And there was a voice from the firmament that was over their heads, when they stood, and had let down their wings.

https://bible.knowing-jesu...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
18 April, 09:21
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Which is mind blowing the first time you read this. 💯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
18 April, 02:00
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
I absolutely cannot thank you enough for all this. and this is why I’m on anon up.

The wobble is so severe, from feeling so connected to something bigger to feeling all alone, without anyone, walking amongst the crowds, you know the rest. I do have one friend that lives very near, And I thank God for her existence.
same goes for everyone on this thread. Thank you all, I AM, eternally grateful