Only people mentioned by Kellie in this post can reply
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
15 December, 11:01
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
I've been done with them for years

They're overpriced, true, and their coffee quality dropped since the 90s when I first sampled them so that made me less inclined to pay out money even for a small cuppa

They had some good coffee - a bean from Papua New Guinea was a good one - but I saw the beans for sale all of two times & then they stopped carrying it

They're an activist company who like WalMart moved in & shoved aside other local businesses, and the woke-ness & their policies have become excruciating

I have other places to spend my money, time & energy besides a company like this

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
15 December, 10:33
I had a power outage for four days....what happened?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura Truther King @LauraTrutherKing
15 December, 10:15
Never lilked them. Tasteless hot chocolate. Overpriced crap.

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
15 December, 09:57
Have been for at least 10 years now

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
15 December, 09:49
From 2000 - always hated it ... over rated ... owned by a poshito

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
15 December, 09:39
Never Liked Them Anyway!

chore Toke @choretoke
20 April, 03:36
Ive never drank coffee from Starbucks and never will, I stopped drinking coffee from Dunking Donuts to❗️

Loose Hubcap @LooseHubcap
20 April, 12:06
Not to mention that their coffee tastes like shit...much needed creamer is the only way to tolerate the bitterness.

Jackie Piddle @jax001
19 April, 11:09
🙋‍♀️

Liz Dorazio @Lizd
18 April, 10:36
Done with Starbucks a few years now, since they said they would only be hiring Gimmegrants instead of hiring Canadians. Many Canadians were looking for work, Trudeau was bringing in the Gimmegrants like crazy, he even went to meet them at the airport. He was handing out brand new kids coats to them, yet they were all wearing brand new coats. Canadian kids have to rely on the coats for kids yearly coat drive, in the hope they can have a good used coat.

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
18 April, 10:24
Long ago

Steven Trim @sabravesfan
18 April, 10:21
Been done with Starbucks for years, only do Black Rifle now.

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
18 April, 09:55

Michael Catino @MCanon
18 April, 09:43
Done...

Dave Kuechler @Zoro
18 April, 09:41
Never went there. Their coffee is horrible.

Peter R Horne @PeterHorne6
18 April, 11:25
WONDER WHAT KIND OF
***NATURAL FLOVOUR ***
THIS
Fkn COMPANY USES

Teresa Myhre @Tiger8me
18 April, 11:13
Never cared for their overpriced coffee. Piece of cake boycotting these asshats. And watch as the mighty fall.

Free Bird @DCast
18 April, 10:13
In response Teresa Myhre to her Publication
They had 'their time in the lime (fake) light' - it's over.
Shutting Down the Beast System
https://www.bitchute.com/v...