The Qake Lady @QakeLady
18 April, 08:41
Personal request for any Patriot decoder that can help me decipher what this could mean. I am an Empath so this has me soooo stumped.
The last three mornings I have been jolted awake at exactly 5:02am EST....there are no coincidences...so I'm I missing something?
I've tried to research this in my exhaustion and I'm thinking a decoder may be able to explain if this is just my crazy head or a sign of something else I'm supposed to listen to?
If it's nothing then so be it, but my gut is saying "don't ignore, figure it out!"....ThanQ in advance.🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z @stunninglyboring
Being "jolted" awake at exactly the same time is a Big Thing.

I'm an INFP empath. Haven't put a lot of thought into this (yet), but my first instinct was to go to Q.

Post 502:

Original [15] min
DEFCON [1] CONF
Revised [1] min
Coincidence?
Q

Other than "coincidence" and DEFCON (yikes) mentioned, don't know if this will help.

will continue to ponder.
thoughts of DARK CHOCOLATE are messing up my antennae :)
08:49 AM - Apr 18, 2021
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Only people mentioned by stunninglyboring in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
18 April, 08:56
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
I too looked at Q 502 and I dont understand the connection at all..we sure do think alike. Maybe I should try some dark chocolate..LOL💗 maybe a decoder will reply that I'm just a nut, and I'll be done with this madness...ROFL (in exhaustion)
ThanQ sweetheart!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
18 April, 11:23
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
❤️🙏❤️