Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply
Nain Nain @Nainup
25 January, 03:41
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
whaaaaaaaat???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maggie Niew @CanadianPatriotka
24 January, 08:40
Like father like son...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
24 January, 07:06
Thank you for this ,I hadn't seen this yet πŸ˜‰πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈI still knew she was a deep state infilteration designed for fear and sick agenda , Runs deep πŸ’―

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
24 January, 06:29
Shocker.

GrannyKate Awake @TrumpWon
24 January, 05:58
πŸ’°Follow the moneyπŸ’°

WWG1WGA God Wins @KCpatriot4Humanity
24 January, 05:51
Greta is a Guppa...interested to see the full story on this MK UltraπŸ‘€

MONTi MONTALVO @MONTi7
24 January, 04:53
I feel sorry for her. I'm sure she is being forced into her role by her parents and the Cabal.

JFK JFK @117InTheNameOfWeThepeople
24 January, 06:08
In response MONTi MONTALVO to his Publication
what did she say back then ? her future? her water protections?
she could talk at the UN but the hungry kids couldnt ...i guess Maxwell waters empire went down

Only followers of this user (jennifermfdancer84) can see their posts

Janine Halls @Luckytiki2
24 January, 04:06
yes I heard a voice call from Kamala to Greta... nothing surprises me anymore lol