Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
“Their trying to attack me because they can’t attack Q. Q is the truth, this is about the children for God’s sake. Send this video to Hollywood, send it to the House of Windsor, send it to Bill Gates, send it to the damn Illuminati, send it to the Vatican, send it to the politicians, the Clinton’s, the Obama’s the Biden’s, the Bush’s. Send it to those people because they are involved in child sex trafficking. Let them hear the truth and whatever they do to me I do not fear them at all. It’s time to tell the truth to America.”

- Lucian Lin Wood (Criminal Lawyer / PATRIOT)
02:31 AM - Apr 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Diane Ross @dianeross48
18 April, 11:10
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
It is my understanding that all those big names of famous people and organizations like the Vatican have already been executed or brought down, that L Lin Wood mentioned in his speech. I read them all in a list last June, (June 13, 2020). I read them on Real Chief Police's list. Now I can find the same list at amg-news.com.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
18 April, 10:50
on fire 🔥Boom 💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Digital Marine @CueTheMarines
18 April, 07:59
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
18 April, 07:39
Just love him. Caution to the wind , my kind of brother

Peter R Horne @PeterHorne6
18 April, 03:47
SWBTD

kindly translate

Thanking one in advance

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
18 April, 02:56
Truth coming in Hot, By Truth Tellers... We got tired of the
"Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming" Truth, But are we ready?
as it is coming

Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
18 April, 03:37
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
The Author & Finisher of my faith has made me ready.

Nothing can stop what is coming because nothing can stop the coming of Jesus Christ.

Andrea Crisanti @Androxenty1985
18 April, 02:55
The global communication media are so contaminated that someone would have to shut them down globally ... it is a disaster what they do, filling people's minds with lies and misinforming, there is only one way to end that by bringing down the network and cutting off audiovisual communications and that there is only one channel where people are informed with the truth, this is worldwide

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
18 April, 02:50
Let them all hear the truth! What has been happening to our Children is evil. Must stop

Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
18 April, 02:46
COMS getting too cavalier for it not to be beyond the point of no return. The clock has been activated. Cabal has been called out (revelation of the method works both ways). Main Street is being RED PILLED faster than ever before, elite secret high society has been warned and The GREAT AWAKENING is initiating right before our eyes.

NCSWIC - SWBTD - WWG1WGA!

America First @AmericaFirst17
18 April, 02:55
Yes. U are correct. I noticed the "in your face" comms recently.

I cried tears of joy hearing Lin Wood speak the truth about the little children.

America First @AmericaFirst17
18 April, 02:39