JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Imagine Dragons “Believer” from Midnight Rider Channel.

https://t.me/MidnightRider...
10:48 PM - Apr 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
17 April, 11:53
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Quite the coincidence, I was listening to them last night

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
18 April, 11:53
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Hi old friend. We listened to that a lot last summer but that video is great and I can’t hear them now w/out thinking of VK. 🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 April, 11:39
That is just badass my fren!
Nana has a President, his name is DJT!

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
18 April, 11:55
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
It sure is Nana! I see you everywhere- it’s hilarious! Are you triplets?! 😂🇺🇸

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
17 April, 11:31
fire! 🔥🔥🔥

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
19 April, 03:10
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
WOW Lin Wood accuses Vatican, House of Windsor, Obamas and more of child sex trafficking and he mentions the Illuminati. Cats out of the bag now Patriots

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
20 April, 07:38
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
WOW WOW WOW - TO HAVE SOMEONE JUST COME OUT AND SAY IT IS AMAZING!!!!!

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
17 April, 11:15
wait for tomorrows headline!

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
18 April, 12:00
In response Raymond ....... to his Publication