kris getzinger @Drama1976
Hi, I'm kristan. Brand new here. i don't know what I'm doing yet. Any tips, on how to use this, will be appreciated 👍 😀 😊
03:29 PM - Jan 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by Drama1976 in this post can reply
Michelle Leuschen @Michelleariix
24 January, 03:52
In response kris getzinger to her Publication
Hello Kris, wanted to reach out to give you a welcome! We are all fairly new I beleave so your in good company! Enjoy the joyrney and enlightment. Red pull all you can for the cause! WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katerina Tse @Katerina
24 January, 03:42
Just keep using it! Many of the same features to other platforms in one place!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richie Richard @Richie
24 January, 03:37
Welcome. Much like Twitter. Easy to use.

Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
24 January, 03:37
Hi Kris, It's pretty easy. Somewhat like the rest. The more you follow the more news in your feed ~ I'm still navigating myself.

Annie D-W @Annie172123
24 January, 03:36
use your first ammendment right to free speech. :)
hugs