Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
10 Days of darkness is symbolic to 3 days of darkness in the heart of the earth. It's when most gave up. Lost hope and some threw in the towel. You are learning biblical lessons here whether you realize it or not. All part of the plan.

"For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of the great fish, so will the Son of Man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth."

Matthew 12:40
03:25 PM - Jan 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Michael Catino @MCanon
11 February, 07:44
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Praise be to God, in Jesu name Amen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jefferyson Watkins @Jefferyson
30 January, 02:05
so wait we have Another 3 days!!!? bummer

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Everi Storm @EveriStorm
30 January, 01:54
The way I see it, when your at your lowest,
stay calm & give it to God...
you can't fall off the floor!

aleph tav @alephtav144
26 January, 10:06

Mary Clyde @Equisamor
26 January, 06:33
Praise God.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
26 January, 03:10
fort 😎✊

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
25 January, 12:36
our lady of fatima spoke of three days of darkness and the revelation of horrific crimes of inhumanity. then peace. it is phenomenal to be living prophecy. no wonder melania exorcised the white house twice 🙏

Here and... There @InItTogether17
24 January, 11:56
HAPPY TO BE ALIVE HAPPY TO BE AWAKE. THE GREAT AWAKENING IS H E R E ! HAVE FAITH IN HUMANITY♥️👊

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
24 January, 10:37
Amen WOW!!!!

Deplorable Hillbilly Dave @DeplorableHillbillyDave
24 January, 09:26
Amen. I could not agree more.

Kennedy Trump Vision @SassyTexan4Trump
24 January, 08:10
Stay faithful Patriots, God has taken care of it
God bless President Trump,his family, administration & God bless the USA
❤🇺🇸❤🇺🇸❤🇺🇸❤🇺🇸❤🇺🇸❤🇺🇸❤🇺🇸❤

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
24 January, 07:30
Heart of the Earth is representative of the wickedness of man's heart that Christ knowingly threw himself into. Thursday evening his arrest, to the sunday resurrection. 3 days, 3 nights.

Jonah, like Christ, willingly threw himself to the fish.

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
24 January, 07:09
I refuse to give up. God and you fine Patriots have got me this far, I will not walk away now.

Kelly Clen @Clen_Kell
24 January, 06:40

MissPATRIOT Chelseagirl @MissPATRIOTChelseagirl
24 January, 06:18
i really needed this 💚 thank you

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
24 January, 05:48
1/24 ➡️ 421 👇👀

Poppy Capu @BlueRose777
24 January, 05:45
im trying to comprehend but Im struggling.🤔

Only followers of this user (imat) can see their posts