Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
20 April, 11:31
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
Remember it is the TRUTH that sets people free. Keep spreading the Light of TRUTH which will break through the darkness. Those in darkness cannot see. It is those of the Light that must remain warriors of TRUTH.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Days @Sun2516
20 April, 09:27
Thank you!
I got something else to talk about ...
Remember the Bush funeral and the envelopes?
What happened? 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
17 April, 05:15
Oh yea, Ive been tearin normies up today. As soon as I call bidan potato head they dont know what to say. couple of normies just walked away knowing they were hearing truth but didn't want to come into the light. I'm at the point now I just can't resist. Actually It's kind of fun!!

Have Faith @rAnnbci
20 April, 10:12
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
😆👊🏻

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
16 May, 04:16
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
Awesome!!! ☀️ 👊🏻