Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
07 June, 10:44
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
They've been poisoning us for Decades...
COVID was the Big Kahuna = Genocide.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
07 June, 11:10
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
Yep you got that right...They are as stupid as Q says... juts like your photo states you, can't Patent a natural occurring virus, only one that is man-made..They are pure EVIL!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
07 June, 01:52
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
Ha...tried to post onto my Conjecturing page on FB...immediate message that it's been debunked multiple times and goes against their community standards. Hmm...interesting. Debunked by WHO exactly????

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
17 April, 05:02
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
TRUTH.

May more and more people start listening to Robert Kennedy Jr.
(and Qake Baker) :)

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
17 April, 07:36
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Awwww, thanQ... I'm happy to know you like my posts, but I give God all the glory, I'm just the messenger...🙏💗