Xaudius Pandora @Xaudius
Good morning again this is astrology chart for 17th of April and let's see what is going on. Looks like again 26 has dominated the board. The patriots are using all they got to get these plans in action. 26 in Mercury (communication) adding a 4 in the mix with Aries shows me social media could be going down soon and not just Twitter. 333 Venus in Taurus looks like heart strings will be played by the deep state with these false flags. They are going to ramp it up so expect more of them and alot hitting the core. They are trying to break the spirit by pain. Patriots have FULL CONTROL as 26 is in both Mars( action ) and Jupiter (authority) and both planets are in air signs. Tells me they have control of the internet so EBS is coming soon. Uranus(shock) is 55 which tells me that may will be a action month lots coming so be ready. 26 pluto(transformation) in Capricorn(government) voting fraud will be proven!!!!!!!!! 17 in ascendant (the now) in Gemini tells me on the 17th today something i
03:00 PM - Apr 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by Xaudius in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Xaudius Pandora, click on at the bottom under it