Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
SPORTS @SPORTS
23 April, 08:15
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
Yup. This absolutely correct. Also, my fear is that those who have turned their back on Trump because it looks like he lied about draining the swamp, may never come back. And God help them if they took his advice on getting vaccinated.

So brutal to witness. Zero justice. Nothing. Zero PUBLIC arrests. Nothing. Zero real President. Nothing. Zero country. Nothing. If I sound negative, it's because I live in reality. Could it change today, tomorrow, next week, next year or in 2090? Who knows. But RIGHT NOW and TODAY the only thing we are assured of is a daily Fake Biden skull fucking. Other than that, we have absolutely nothing at all,

Sickening mother fucking trash!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
17 April, 01:52
You are so right. I have truly been trying to wake a coma like people for 10 years! Starting with MUSLIMS coming into our country!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
17 April, 01:28
I jokingly say to my co workers; as long as they have the white picket fence, football on T.V. and a six pack of beer.... Nothing is going to change their mindset. Well I guess that will change very, very soon for everybody!!!

SPORTS @SPORTS
23 April, 08:17
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Only way it changes is if Trump and company find the will to end this entire scam before the rest of Trump's base bails. Reality is, watching a former President release cookie cutter statements and tell folks, TWICE, to go take the phony vaccine, is baffling at best, murder at worst.

Absolutely stunning times we live in. Flynn tells us they have ALL the evidence for the election scam, yet here we are today with the dog and pony show in Maricopa County. Pure mother fucking trash.

END THIS ENTIRE SCAM TODAY!

cindy CLP @cindylpLUVCANADA
17 April, 01:18
Canada too, prob half the population: enough of the gentle slow roll out, I don't think any more peeps are going to awaken.