Only people mentioned by Nanette in this post can reply
ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
17 April, 03:58
In response Nanette NYPatriot to her Publication
I have become skeptical of many who I once believed had the best interests of the people. Lin has preached proclaimed the name of Christ... now he is here preaching Q. After doing research I have come to the realization Q is the not the savior of humanity. Who does Q claim is the savior? Type in the search bar on the Q board. 2 posts come up. One claims humanity to be the savior. The second post claims the military is the savior of humanity. Who is the actual Savior of humanity? The one who left the throne of heaven..who took upon the form of human flesh... who offered Himself a sacrifice..to pay for the sins of those who believe in Him the Lord Jesus Christ (Yeshua). Furthermore Q calls the movement the "age of enlightenment". According to Scripture Jesus/Yeshua is the light. Whether or not Lin or others are believers I can not say... God alone knows the heart... what I can say is read Matthew chapter 24 .. in the end times... many false prophets..christs..will arise.. BE CAREFUL!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396