THE REAL SANTINO @SANTINO
Heavenly Father, Your warrior prepares for battle. Today I claim victory over Satan by putting on the whole armor of God!
Iput on the Girdle of Truth! May I stand firm in the truth of Your Word so I will not be a victim of Satan’s lies.
Iput on the Breastplate of Righteousness! May it guard my heart from evil so I will remain pure and holy, protected under the blood of Jesus Christ.
Iput on the Shoes of Peace! May I stand firm in the Good News of the Gospel so Your peace will shine through me and be a light to all I encounter.

I take the Shield of Faith! May I discern Satan’s fiery darts of doubt, denial, and deceit so I will not be vulnerable to spiritual defeat.
Iput on the Helmet of Salvation! May I keep my mind focused on You so Satan will not have a stronghold on my thoughts.
Itake the Sword of the Spirit! May the two-edged sword of Your Word be ready in my hands so I can expose the tempting words of Satan.

By faith your warrior has put on the whole armor of God! CJTRUT
10:19 AM - Apr 17, 2021
Only followers of (SANTINO) can respond to this publication

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from THE REAL SANTINO, click on at the bottom under it