Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
🚨Eyes onπŸ‘‡
My friend and True Patriot Lin Wood:

"Watch out for this next move,..
God is gonne rebirth you in to the spirit world and create the exact person he intended you to be,..
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
Shouting Q 2 times while flashing 3 air Q's!
🀯🀯🀯🀯🀯🀯🀯 https://t.co/AHlCsHc0pb
09:15 AM - Apr 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
Happy Days @Sun2516
20 April, 08:14
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
What the hell does the even mean?
This guy does not sit well with me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
20 April, 06:21
I am definitely looking forward to the day we hear less babbling about all of this and more ACTION. Right now and today we have absolutely nothing but a daily Fake Biden skull fucking. Will that change tonight, tomorrow, next week, next month, next year, 2024 or ever?

Trump is telling us to go get fucking vaccinated. Maybe we would be better off dead than living in this mother fucking cesspool that used to be our mother fucking country.

Thanks Trump!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Evans @LisaEvans
17 April, 01:11
Hey is me....Lisa! πŸ˜‰

Candace Hilgers @DogluvR
17 April, 11:42
I am definately looking forward to being the person God intended me to be❀️

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
17 April, 09:24
"God is gonne rebirth you in to the spirit world and create the exact person he intended you to be,.."

HOOAH!!!!

MAY GOD BLESS AND PROTECT LIN WOOD!!!