Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
While Patriots and anons are panicking, Trump is starting his own Patriot Party.
02:11 PM - Jan 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
janie gee @janiemgee
26 January, 09:39
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Here is my first mea culpa. Santa Surfing said tonight that Trump has not appoved the above and was not involved in the filing. It is my desire not to post or repost anything that cannot be supported. apologies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lefty Gonzales @Dananon
26 January, 09:47
In response janie gee to her Publication
Just another crooked lawyer trying to extract $$ from would be supporters via a perfectly legal filing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ginger hunley @gingerhunley
24 January, 10:03
so glad he leaving them in the dust

VickiLynn Roberts @VickiLynn
24 January, 08:54
THE PATRIOT PATRY!
The very NAME i mentioned to my family a lil while back!
As soon as its available, I WILL BE SIGNING UP up to be a PATRIOT 🇺🇸VOTER!
ThQ again Mr. President @realdonaldtrump !
I love you..
The WHOLEWORLD❤'sYOU!

Jose Contreras @MobUnit19D
25 January, 03:10
In response VickiLynn Roberts to her Publication
like rhe NEW PARTY NAME! what a great ring to it

GrannyKate Awake @TrumpWon
24 January, 06:36
Even if it's only for the state of Georgia it will quickly grow to 50 states plus territories!

Lisa Jordan @BanditQ7
24 January, 05:39
Excited about this!!🇺🇸

Connie Graeler @JCG_MO
24 January, 03:00
😎Sounds good to me. No one will ever trust the Dem or Rep parties again! So, we keep hearing about another election in March (?). Who will be running in that election? 🤔

Proud Maja 82 @PatriotsMaja82
24 January, 02:16
Has anyone researched the man who is at the bottom? Michael Joseph Gaul?

Alison Ecat @Alicat
24 January, 02:15
Ready!

Canuck OneSeven @CanuckOneSeven
24 January, 02:14
Who's panicking?