Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
I remember laughing till my sides hurt and I could barely breathe. I remember the room spinning out of control if I drank too much. I remember unfathomable hope for the future. I remember my first love and that head over heels feeling. I remember so many things... so why is it this hard to capture even so much as a sense of wholeness or normalcy now? This is not a game. We are not meant to be prisoners in a false reality. Everything bestowed upon us in the name of evil is only a drug to help us get by, and just long enough for their plan to work. We are destined for so much more. The only thing that keeps my soul going is knowing that this illusion will end and that God wins. The world as we know it is about to change and with just the faith of a mustard seed I know for a fact that it will be beyond our wildest dreams in a good way. Our job is to survive this and to never give in. I love you patriot. You are not alone. We stand together in this fight. 🙏🏻
03:59 AM - Apr 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by AskYourself_45 in this post can reply
LilTree Frog @LilTreeFrog
17 April, 07:38
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
I love this!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396