Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana is starting a prayer time each night at 8:09 each evening for anyone interested in praying together to our Father God.

We will not only be praying but we will be TOGETHER manifesting (co-creating) the future that we want for this country, this planet,&all God's children here.
Please let me know if you would like to participate.

If you have a prayer you would like to post at that time or if you would like to pray OUT LOUD in your own home with us in private.

Also please feel free to post what specific things you would like to manifest as a group for humanities future. My suggestion will be to come up with a list of 10 to 15 things we want in our future & stick to the goals united. Manifesting the same things together every night. Prayer would be separate.

Nana is not sure exactly how this will work but I will get this party started Sunday night at 8:09.

THERE IS SO MUCH POWER IN US PRAYING & MANIFESTING TOGETHER!!!
@jfkjrfan
@doqholliday
@vincentkennedy
@Ghost
11:30 PM - Apr 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
18 April, 12:33
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Great Idea!!! Are you thinking 8:09 in our own timezones or should we adjust to your central time zone? Just want to be on the same page.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 April, 12:40
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
Well hoping as many as can do that time on central but if there are different time zones that need a different time we could probably set that up too if someone in those times zones could step up to coordinate. As long as we are all manifesting and praying for the same things.
I mean your whole prayer doesnt have to be about the same things you could add what else you like but the idea is for us all to ask for the same things. Like restoring our country to a constitutional republic with God in the lead role. Instituting Nesara so that every single person on the planet is taken care of necessity wise, the end of all wars. Those kinds of things together.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
17 April, 11:13
I would be interested in that

17 April, 11:28
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
😘😇🙏💜

Marie _G_ @MarieG6492
16 April, 11:37
What time zone are you in so I know what time?

17 April, 12:21
In response Marie _G_ to his Publication
😁😇😘Central

Charissma _15 @Riley
16 April, 11:34
🙌🙌🙌🙌❤️🙏