Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
16 April, 08:46
Follow that dream...

I found this sign when I was walking in Mexico on my birthday in 2018 and I had to photograph it. What’s your dream? Follow that dream... So patriots what would you like to see happen in the future and what’s your dream? This is a post about the things we want to help manifest in the world and in our own lives. Share what you feel comfortable with and always remember, the best is yet to come! Believe in the power of your dreams and know that with God, all things are possible!!! πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈβœοΈβœ¨
#DreamBig #MAGA #wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love & Light @LD2021
16 April, 09:20
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
love this!! I would like to
establish a retreat where individuals could come
stay near the Superstition Mountians and try many different techniques for connecting and self healing. I would love to be able to help
others find their happiness through discovering what works for them...breathworks, meditation, reiki, paint therapy, etc πŸ’•

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
16 April, 09:25
In response Love & Light to her Publication
That's wonderful!! You are a healer and you wish to use that to help others! Thank you for sharing and I know your dream will benefit that planet and help others to heal. God Bless you πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈβœοΈ

Love & Light @LD2021
Thank you for all you do πŸ’•πŸ™ Seeing all the lightworkers, healers and patriots interact and spread love and light is so inspiring
09:52 PM - Apr 16, 2021
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LD2021 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Love & Light, click on at the bottom under it