TRUTH B TQLD @Q2bTRUE
WHY I HAVE TO LEAVE ALL THIS BEHIND! So first the election was going to be fixed I could probably count at least 20dates in Nov 4th we had a couple for Dec, a few in Jan, a Few in Feb a Few in March and then of course April, i have seen at least 10dates for April and we just hit the middle of the month, PPL are hurting, all of it is FAKE NEWS, and i already went thru 8yrs of despair 2009-20117 to do it again. I guarantee that the ppl who have been awake in the Mr Evil O's years are tuned out and not paying attention. Now i hear August. SO NOW the election is not going to get fixed till THEN???? who knows maybe NEVER GOING TO GET FIXED. the longer they keep the PATRIOTS believing there is a PLAN and that Trump would never leave us like he did the longer they can keep a Civil War happening>
07:21 PM - Apr 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by Q2bTRUE in this post can reply
Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
16 April, 07:32
In response TRUTH B TQLD to her Publication
I worry the same. Trump talking vax ?? Wait and wait some more , maybe after holding our powder so long we'll give in and the nwo takes over .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396