Only people mentioned by Time4U2Know in this post can reply
Katy Jo123 @KatyJo123
06 February, 06:23
In response Time 4U2Know to his Publication
❤🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy Terrell @Kathyrose1980
28 January, 05:57
try to remember that Joe!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FieryChariot Girl @FieryChariotGirl
26 January, 05:57
Yes, Donald J. Trump is still my president. He was legally elected.

Anne Kats @anneanon1
25 January, 12:51
😂

Pam Benoit @Pambenoit
25 January, 01:15
yes he is. always and 4ever ❤🇺🇸❤🇺🇸

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
24 January, 09:43
Thank you Time for always bringing a laugh.

Mountain Top @MntnTopAR
24 January, 09:33
Amen!

Granny Patriot @adlong22
24 January, 09:20
Love it !! Yes, Donald Trump is still my President !!!

Fil American @mypotusis45
24 January, 06:19
Joke Beijing- the commander in thief!

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
24 January, 02:38
Same to you Time.

clay albright @claymandoo
24 January, 02:24
You know it. I know it.
And pretty much the whole world knows it.
Trump WON!

June Patriot @JunePatriot
24 January, 01:52
🤣This is sooooo good!!!

Rita Cain @Ritamarie
24 January, 01:51
I'd like this but I can' stand to see his face

Brenda Kehoe @Leefaladee
24 January, 01:27
so true. by the way, the last tweet I sent you must have got me kicked off twitter. I didn't have that many followers. anyway glad I found you here and VK too.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
24 January, 01:26
Hi Time!
Hope you have an amazing day, too!

Time 4U2Know @Time4U2Know
24 January, 01:31
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Have an awesome day, Kim!!

Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
24 January, 01:26
You have an amazing Sunday as well!😘

I love Yeshua @Iloveyeshua
24 January, 01:24