05:06 PM - Apr 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Blonde Bunny11 @BlondeBunny11
16 April, 06:49
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
A Vice President too 😎
So I hear 👊🏻
Right @VincentKennedy 💥💥💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Washington @KeysMarg
17 April, 12:34
In response Blonde Bunny11 to her Publication
in the Future A President'$ ViCE will Be Married to *Her

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
16 April, 06:28
❤️❤️❤️

Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
16 April, 06:03

Lily Morales @Pachimama
16 April, 05:48
I wish I could be there =(

Mary Wolfe @MaryWolfe
16 April, 05:25
Is this at the His Glory gathering? He and General McInerney were on recently and both said there will be no 2024 election as we need to fix this one now (and of course, return the RIGHTFUL President :D ). It was an AWESOME interview. I know the gathering will also have Sydney and Lin there as well (and others).