Digital Marine @CueTheMarines
16 April, 08:44
People are forgetful and trying to jump off the Trump train because he touts the vaccine.

At this point in time, it seems there is a bigger play at hand here.

Either:

A. Trump has back-stabbed billions while attempting to woo supporters into getting vaccinated to death by this mark of the beast tool (mostly unsuccessfully because they blessed SO many with vision, discernment, and put them into the mode of questioning everything to the point where a major segment rejects)

or

B. The program is designed to show us how vaccine manufacturers and "experts" need to be investigated, reviewed, and changed...

Can major change happen without first experiencing that precipice? The pain.. (even if perceived)?

Yes, people have died and suffered. Pray for those. I am.

But, do you honestly think this is a miscalculation along with the hundreds of other posts surrounding and calling-out Covid for the hoax it is?

Think logically. Remove the emotions...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
16 April, 04:16
In response Digital Marine to his Publication
I tried to respond to this once and lost the post! I agree with you, Galaxy, and Charlie's responses!

Our President Trump is truly a master of playing 7D endgame chess- moves to assist "We The People!" I read in French news media, Feb 2019, that B. Gates had patented a vax intended for the 'upcoming surprise planned-demic!' President got ahead of that 'ready and available poison' to protect the USA citizens or at least give us a chance to STILL have a choice to not be forced by edict!

One of the biggest reasons was to help create a much-needed magnifying glass for the American people to SEE the process of Big Pharma creation of pharmaceuticals, the marketing /merchandising to the public and the corruption that is often imbedded in both, i.e., the lack of a confirmed science rationale for product; the MSM's role as "the pusher" to the masses via propaganda or silencing the rational skeptic; and the harm caused by lack of oversight /input by the target market: We The People!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 April, 04:19
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
Yes, spot-on and only because anon-Patriots who are SO fed up with it have sacrificed time, jobs, family, friends, finances & more, and have instead taken their time out to articulate such truth through what is now an extremely diverse set of platforms...are we going to be able to come out of this ontop.

Military precision-planning.

Why is POTUS always surrounded by Generals?

Why are those same Generals still in their positions?

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
We know! We are, Thank God, AWAKE! The Globalists are now playing whack-a-mole because there are so many of us Patriots, in all Countries!

One thing I have been trying to red-pill many about is: THIS IS NOT JUST ABOUT THE USA! We are fighting for our Country, but also for freedom everywhere! Divided we fall.. ignorant we disappear!

Thanks for all of your knowledge, research, and analysis and excellent commentary! WWG1WGA !! GOD Bless!
04:54 PM - Apr 16, 2021
In response Digital Marine to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lexi_Hightower in this post can reply
16 April, 05:11
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
💯

The Battle For Humanity:

www.rumble.com/c/CtM