TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
I understand that so many have doubts...or feel like nothing is happening..trust me..i do soo much research that at times I feel like my eyes are going to fall out of my head....and TRUST ME...so much is happening around the world...if you dont want to believe me dig in and do your own research..its out there....we are getting closer and closer everyday. WE NEED TO REMEMBER THIS DEATH CULT WAS BUILT IN A DAY...this death cult has had a death grip on this world for 1000's of years.....they are wicked and very dangerous. If they had their way many of us would be gone already...THINK ABOUT THAT.
04:17 PM - Apr 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by Rugby369 in this post can reply
Annie D-W @Annie172123
16 April, 06:05
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
#GodWins ! My absolute Trust is in the Lord.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ @icQnnect
16 April, 04:26
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
People who think this is about some arrests and nothing is happening have no clue how bad things really were. And there's so many big things happening. I'll just leave one of my favourites..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396