Santa Surfing @SantaSurfing
Santa Surfing Sunday 1/24/2021 Breaking News Video!
Trump Did What? 😉
Fraud Vitiates Everything!
Thank you Xanon
https://youtu.be/3OJQtvaKu...
12:56 PM - Jan 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by SantaSurfing in this post can reply
Laurie Norris @Chicksinger
26 January, 05:20
In response Santa Surfing to her Publication
I can't duplicate the flyer showing the Patriot Party Organization on FEC. The address for FEC was 999 something street on flyer, but when you go directly to the FEC.gov, the number is 1050. Who picks an address like 999 anyway. What is it upside down?😠

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
26 January, 12:29

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jen 122 @jnt122
25 January, 08:14
I just love this picture of President and Melania Trump ❤️

Debbie Smith @debsgems
25 January, 01:14
This is a painting by a British woman, Shelley Eynon. She shares her work in a group we are in together. I hope you love it as much as many of of do!

Reb Champ007 @Qfollower17
25 January, 10:04
i tried to join this yesterday and i couldn't, my phone was presenting it until i allowed the update... just another form of CONTROL from big tech

Reb Champ007 @Qfollower17
25 January, 10:21
In response Reb Champ007 to her Publication
preventing it

Sam Barrow @Sam2032
25 January, 09:02
☺️Santa rocks

Darlene DeSpain @Dflustraded
25 January, 07:23
You are Always such an enlightening Angel 😇💖! God bless and Thank you so much 🙏❤! Thank you also for the beautiful card that you send! It brought happy tears down my cheeks. It was another unexpected blessing, like you always are to do many of us! Aloha Ohana

Roger Shingleton @JustinTyme
25 January, 06:44
Juan O Savin.... ( 45 ) . ( 1 of 7 ) ( FREE-dom ) ( CFM ) ....... ( A. E B....... ) ( 914 ) ( A-C ../ K-M ../ L-N ../ ) ( Trump Card ) (4 -5 -5 - 9 ) ( half-tyme ) ( ouch! 521 /40 /30 ) . o ....... 6 5 2 Code , If Solved PLEASE Keep It To Yourself 4 His Safety & The Safety Of Our Republic.. Thank You ! Thanks for what your doing now and what you have done in the past... Thanks Santa. You may receive the BIGGEST Christmas present ever this Christmas 4 ALL your hard Work..Much Love...

Monnie Epperson @Monnie
25 January, 03:57
i love the beautiful black hills...i live here😉 when President Trump was here...we got a picture of his trump train bus...😁

Only followers of this user (Terislider) can see their posts

patriot USA2020 @patriotUSA2020
24 January, 11:26
https://youtu.be/vUPZWBqwJ...

Please watch this .. another path for President Trump

Wellness Warrior @WellnessWarrior
25 January, 12:33
In response patriot USA2020 to his Publication
welcome over I have missed you since the last implosion on T. Glad your back on a feed vs chat. Heading out to watch todays broadcast. thank you

Gdub Gun @Gdubgun
24 January, 11:15
is the patriot party document a PAC And uses a gmail account?

Sheila Ashley @SheilaAshley777
24 January, 10:06
yay! I found you! ❤️

Just Me!!!! @Sunshine6886
24 January, 08:23
HEY SANTA!!! LOVE your videos! Check out The Gunner's Wife latest video on YouTube. only 3:21 minutes. it goes along with the end of your Fridays video! Very interesting! You and Sammy Rock!!! ♥️🤍💙

Ginger Mag @Ginger
24 January, 06:57
Interesting for some reason Fox news said President Trump has no plans for creating a third party. This is the day after we all saw he filed for the Patriot Party. Dump Fox News!

Tee Meeee @GodsChic4u
24 January, 06:55
YAAAAAAAAY!! So happy to find you!!

ReOpenAmerica Now @ReOpenAmericaNow
24 January, 05:18

Blu3yedblQnde Loves @Blu3yedblQnde
24 January, 04:12
How soon can we register for the Patriot Party??? The numbers of members will scare the hell out of the DS.

Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
24 January, 03:19

Angela Moore @Ledmoores
24 January, 03:17
awesome video @santasurfing !!!!

Barry Pietro @Barrfran
24 January, 03:01
Go Sammy uh huh. Ty 4 all you do.

FOR FREEDOM @AMERICAN_HODAG
24 January, 01:53
does anyone have a link to LIVE CAM of the White House?
nothing showing up on YouTube for today

Colleen Joseph @masksdontwork
24 January, 01:52
Anyone know who Michael Joseph Gaul is, the guy who registered The Patriot Party?

Woody Wooderson @Woody_Wooderson
24 January, 01:42

Pamela Hockenberry @Rosie912
25 January, 06:09
In response Woody Wooderson to his Publication
hi woody. glad to see you here. discord killed me too

Maga FlowerPower @MAGAFlowerPower
24 January, 01:40
Hi Santa I keep clicking on the link for discord, It says I need # and a four letter code. I already have a profile, I just cant figure out how to follow you.

Gena Chaffin @genarena
24 January, 01:37
finally finding my peeps!! just learning this new site... do you have a discord?

Janine Halls @Luckytiki2
24 January, 01:28
Namaste Santa 🙏💜🙏💜

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
24 January, 01:26
Awesome broadcast Santa!!
Made my day!🥰
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Kristina Cashman @Krissycash
25 January, 03:35
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
made mine too 😘🤗❤🇺🇸🍾🥂🙏🏼

Crzy CavLdy @CrzyCavLdy
26 January, 07:38
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
I think a third party would be foolish... it would only split the vote between rebublican and patriot ... so the demons would always win. Always. This is not logical or strategic in any way shape or form. How many third parties win now?

Canuck OneSeven @CanuckOneSeven
24 January, 01:22
Hiya Santa!!!! Finally managed to stert my account here! Love you! Aloha!

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
24 January, 01:18
Santa! Welcome to the party platform!! I sent out a message to post pictures, memes, clips of POTUS today to show our support and love! We all miss him!