Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
24 January, 03:57
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
🚫 this one too

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Prowting @DJT4ever2020
24 January, 03:25
Hey Doq do you know where trumperwavin ended up?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Twotoo @Mrs_Bukovetsky
24 January, 02:30
Doq is SPICEY!!! Good catch and thank you.

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
24 January, 01:44
...def not ANON......his pronouns are all wrong.
it's not you or I......it's WE

Don't Call Me Jennaay 1985 @NotJennaay85
24 January, 01:36
I blocked him. The real deal is cousin to a friend of mine.

Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
24 January, 01:13
Many are at the point that they need to see action and arrests to believe.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
24 January, 02:28
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
Some have so little faith that they continually need to be shown proof that the plan is still in play, that it's still valid. Don't let the doubters shake your faith. You can see with your own eyes that the plan is still in play. Remember, everyone is watching, remember what is at stake, remember why you are here in the first place. Faith...you either have it or you don't. There's really no middle ground. I chose to have it.

Only followers of this user (Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
24 January, 01:08
I'm guessing Drew wants action Jackson. He'll believe when he sees. 👀😜

Angel Joy @superradangel
24 January, 12:59
THANK YOU, DOQ

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
24 January, 12:59
I looked through his posts.... pretty sure you're right. Bad vibes

joann ferguson donated @joann212
24 January, 12:57
Here is another one cussing and swearing at us.

Lauren Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley

PROVIDE SAUCE OR GO FUCK YOURSELF
02:01 PM, Jan. 24, 2021
In response to your post Looks like some of TWITTER'S FINEST ended up here.

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
24 January, 01:01
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
pretty sure she was asking for money to get back on Twitter too

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
should we be proactive an block?

RiQ17DS Anon4ever @RiQ17DS
i'm so happy to get together again with all our frens 💛 but there are so many shills !!! we are still under attack ! but nothing can stop the vibes 😉 we know our vibes from twitler 😁🍿

Lisa Prowting @DJT4ever2020
24 January, 03:25
In response RiQ17DS Anon4ever to his Publication
why do they follow Trump supporters everywhere 🤔

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
24 January, 12:55
TRUTH^^ he is an issue!!!

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
24 January, 12:52