Whispering Pine @WhisperingPine
16 April, 01:54

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
16 April, 02:29
In response Whispering Pine to her Publication
Notwithstanding all the good honest, sincere believers who worship Jesus Christ to the very best of their ability and *knowledge* sitting in Catholic pews, the Roman Catholic Papal Church *system* has over centuries created ALL manner of cut-out 'front groups' (including the modern state of Israel and Communist China) and behind the scenes 'secret societies' of one stripe or another by which it controls world events.

But don't be fooled ....

The world 'beast' system that began with Babylon and progressed through the great empires of Medo-Persia > Greece > Rome, is and has been, for the last nearly two millennia to this very day, *centered* in one place ...

The Vatican city/state

ALL roads [STILL] lead to ROME

https://youtu.be/uKcXTYWh2...
Antichrist Revealed: The TRUE Identity They Don't Want You To Know | The Man Behind the Mask - YouTube

The Bible and the Bible alone are used to identify the Antichrist power. The little horn power of Daniel 7 with its twelve clear identifying features points ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oh im far from fooled trust me i have seen this video as well which is a great eye opener indeed so ty for sharing, i agree with you there is so much evil that surrounds us but GOD WINS in the end i believe that in my heart :)
02:32 PM - Apr 16, 2021
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by WhisperingPine in this post can reply
wht 2.0 @wht
16 April, 02:41
In response Whispering Pine to her Publication
👊 ... ABSOLUTELY! .. and amen

Wasn't directed personally friend ... totally on board with importance of knowing and studying all the 'trees' ... just easy to miss/loose sight of the *forest* ... ;)

16 April, 02:46
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
I took no offense Patriot , i am right with you folks need to explore all parts of it to understand whats happening here, i'm right with you !!