MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
16 April, 02:05
I am in Texas. I go in a lot of stores that say mask required. Usually, nobody says anything. If they do, I do not care. I am not aggressive. I say my piece respectfully and leave if they still insist. I do not lie and say medical exception because that is justifying a law or ordinance that is illegitimate in first place. I would order all online if needed or even plant myself before I would compromise. I started 4 months ago.

I think medicine is all lies. I do not do medicine. I have contact lenses. They asked me to wear a mask for testing. I said no and they figured out how to get me in when it was not crowded. There is a black market for everything. I would move to Texas or Florida or die before complying. this is pure evil.

By the way if even 30% of everyone just did this, it would go away instantly as it would be unmanageable.

There is no way to compromise but still be taking the right road in a soul challenge of good versus evil.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David White @Duke
Yes, I'm in Texas, too. I've done what you say here since day 1, and only twice in over a year has anyone told me I needed a mask. I agree, it's that easy to stand up.
02:13 PM - Apr 16, 2021
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Duke in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
16 April, 02:14
In response David White to his Publication
Even in nEw York, it would be easy if just 1/3 said no and stood together

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396