Xaudius Pandora @Xaudius
This is the astrology chart for April 15th and it looks like the time is here now. 26 is showing up in the sun sign Aries twice along with jupiter and pluto. 26 is about teamwork, leadership and stability and wow in Aries tells me that the patriots plans will taken action very soon and you add Aquarius( knowledge) and capricorn (government) and we have ourselves a plan to prove voting fraud and its solid. 23 in Mercury (communication) tells me that the deep state is about to get everything they worked for destroyed and using Aries fire 🔥 to do it too. Uranus is showing 50 and 2021 is 5 so this is about timing now and not much longer bc 50 is half of 100. Oh didn't I say we are half way up the ladder too 😏. 11 is shown twice and both in Gemini tells me President Trump is about to make his move. 11 in the moon the patriots are twisting the narrative confusing the deep state while true node (future ) the game plans are coming into action and look also 26 is showing too. I forgot to circl
10:21 AM - Apr 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by Xaudius in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Xaudius Pandora, click on at the bottom under it