Reccared WWG1WGA @Reccared
Remember patriots that this is a b-horror movie till JAN 31... Hang in there and try to get a kick out of it!! #NCSWIC #wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening
11:41 AM - Jan 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by Reccared in this post can reply
Defiant One @TheDefiant1
24 January, 01:27
In response Reccared WWG1WGA to his Publication
They're going to try something somewhere...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The room where It happens @J3nnif3rlynn2
24 January, 01:19
I don't think the 31st is the date I think the evidence is going to come out during the live TV broadcast of the impeachment senate trial.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stacie Assis @StacieRN
24 January, 01:18
The 31st? 🤦‍♀️ I hope there are measures in place for damage prevention / control . All of I was abouy to say we are the pawns, collateral damage but that is not true at all - we are what we choose to be, a pawn or a warrior - a victim or a fighter - we got here by falling asleep and giving our power away - NO - MORE I am a Lion not a sheep Thank you President Trump and team for ushering iin this Great Awakening !!

Faithful Servant @F8thful_Servant
24 January, 01:16
sleepy Joe!