Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
13 February, 07:05
I mentioned the quantum financial system today at dinner. My husband laughed hysterically like I was mentally ill. I thought I was stonger. I have not betn able to cry since last June when my Uncle died of Covid complications. I am in menopause snd am a flat line despite the horror I have seen done to children and humanity as a whole. I am now sitting downstairs writing with tears streaming down my face. I need to get thicker skin and boldness for what lies ahead. I will be spending time with Jesus tonight. He loves me. ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Waterss @PeacefulWaterss
16 April, 12:15
In response Nina Patriot to her Publication
I've been there. My husband often laughed in my face and would get angry and treat me like I was an insane person. It hurts, but it gets easier. Getting closer to God is a must. You are strong. Remember that we are all on our own journey. I find it helps to be discerning about what I talk to him about and try to be more loving towards him instead of turning away. We are all loved. Sending hugs!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Safefamiliesmom in this post can reply
Peaceful Waterss @PeacefulWaterss
16 April, 08:39
In response Nina Patriot to her Publication
God will give us all we need to get through this, and we will get through it together. You are never alone no matter how hard the Devil tries to tell you otherwise. 💞 I try to channel all my frustration and anger and sadness, and it makes your prayers incredible. Be love, be light, in the end God wins.

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
16 April, 09:54
In response Peaceful Waterss to her Publication
🙏❤️