Only people mentioned by 2behonest50 in this post can reply
American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
16 April, 06:34
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
I lost my nephew last month to these demons. I believe politicians are the biggest cartel and I will never forgive them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
17 April, 05:05
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
So sorry for your loss. They are responsible for killing and destroying many lives.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anon 4203 @Anon4203
16 April, 06:24
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
I spent 7 years addicted to pain kilkers after a car accident at 17 years old where I was prescribed 24 vicodin a day! I thank God I was able to fight them demons off! The sickest I have ever been! Physically sick from withdrawals but I beat it! 😊🙏✝️

William Cherry @Oleglory
16 April, 06:41
In response Anon 4203 to her Publication
congradulations i know how that is and yes its a son of a bitch been there myself i was eating them like tic tacs

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
16 April, 08:30
In response Anon 4203 to her Publication
Thank Jesus! Those pills have destroyed many lives.