Black Sheep @Blacksheep2020
14 April, 12:32
"Your weren't told to understand The Plan. You were told to Trust The Plan. _Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming. Not even your crying, whining & tantrums. We have only just begun. LAW OF WAR.
Events. Not dates.
It had to be this way
[PANIC] WORLD WIDE ,[DS]"

https://twitter.com/Little...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
DOES ANYONE EVER WONDER...WHO ARE WE TRUSTING WITH THIS PLAN?

HOW MANY TIMES HAS IT DEVIATED? DOESN'T TRUST HAVE TO BE EARNED? ALL IN BEFORE BUT NOW I'M LISTENING TO THE WARRIORS, THE GENERALS, DAVID NINO RODRIGUEZ, 107, FLYNN, LIN & 107.
WE HAVE TO FIGHT FOR OUR COUNTRY BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.

Q IS A QUANTUM COMPUTER. EVEN 107 SAID IT. AN ELITE SPECIAL FORCES COMM GROUP OUT OF VIRGINIA & #Patriots STARTED IT, BUT IT APPEARS TO 107 & OTHERS, MANY MILITARY FACTIONS ARE DIVIDED/COMPROMISED. A NEW "ALTERNATE INTERNET" WAS KEY TO THE PLAN, TAKING DOWN THE DS & MSM... SPACE FORCE & ELON WERE GONNA MAKE THAT HAPPEN.

I BELIEVED IN ELON WHEN NOONE DID. I THINK HE'S VEERED OFF. I WATCH IT ALL. HE'S NOW ENCOURAGING THE VAX ON TWITTER, WHICH OMG! TOTAL 360! HE SWITCHED TEAMS...

YOU KNOW WHO SAYS TRUST ME, TRUST THE PLAN? CHINA, JOE & #communist GOVERNMENTS. FACT! #wakeUp YOU THINK YOU'RE AWAKE & YOU'RE MORE SEDATED THAN EVER.

#truth HAS DJT, LIN, FLYNN EVEN 107 EVER SAID #trustth
04:40 AM - Apr 16, 2021
In response Black Sheep to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSinging in this post can reply
Chico Panebianco @Chico1
24 April, 04:32
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
lady,
you are right ,this is war,
We are the real targets, and we are so because
we are starting to see the hidden truth
and state of enslavement of the general populace.
Our first loyalty is to God our creator and redeem,
we follow his lead in showing kindness to all that are led our way
and share the word of hope and good news to all that will listen.
we are the hope of this world and will keep on sharing the truth
as. a seed believing that our obedience to our saviour
will cause many to also wake up
and bring about the real change on gods timing

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396