Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 April, 08:24
83 days in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
16 April, 03:24
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
George Floyd
It’s not just a movie, it’s a movement

Omnis - 83 Days

From George Stinney to George Floyd, Americans still face racism. 83 Days speaks to that injustice, it’s not just a movie, it’s a movement.

https://omnisplayer.com/ar...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
OMG?! THE GUY THAT HELD A GUN TO HIS PREGNANT GIRLFRIEND'S BELLY? THE GUY THE DS CORRUPT MSM LATCHED ONTO TO SPREAD BLM & PANTIFA HATE RALLYS ACROSS THE USA?! ESPECIALLY THE W. COAST! LOOTING, BURNING, TYRANNY B4 FLOYD!

MY GENERATION GREW UP BEING #WIGGERS CUZ BLACK PEOPLE WERE SO COOL 80s/90s on. NOONE CAN RAP, DANCE, SING, PLAY SPORTS AT THEIR LEVEL!

WE ALL WANTED TO BE BLACK & NOW IT'S A DS STOKED RACE WAR TO INTENTIONALLY #DIVIDEUS THEY KNOW #WeThePeople ARE THE STRONGEST FORCE ON EARTH. BUT YOU & OTHERS ASLEEP FALL FOR THAT BS BAIT & IGNORE THE GLARING DISPARITIES.

HOW MANY FAMOUS WHITE RAPPERS EXIST? 1? NFL? NBA? POP STARS? I CAN KEEP GOING. HOW COME POOR WHITES DON'T QUALIFY FOR GRANTS, COLLEGE, ETC? WHY ISN'T THERE A WHITE OR NATIVE AMERICAN HISTORY MONTH?

HOW COME I CAN'T GO TO A BLACK CHURCH & PRAISE GOD W/OUT HATE & SCORN? 🤔

YOU'RE PART OF A LIE & THE PROBLEM. WE'RE ALL CREATED EQUAL & ENDOWED BY CERTAIN INALIENABLE RIGHTS UNDER THE CONSTITUTION. As #America
04:20 AM - Apr 16, 2021
In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSinging in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LADY LIBERTY, click on at the bottom under it