Chonita Nigus @Chonita
15 April, 09:40
Whiplash 347
See GEORGE is highlighting April 16.
It is the day Joe will fail in his press conference with Japanese Leader.

VK's Spotify list has the Song Title "APRIL 16"

So i can not think of any other more important days in American History together

April 16 The Day Abe Lincoln signed the Compensated Emancipation ACT ending Slavery

Just so happens April 17 1961 is the 3 Day War known as the Bay Of Pigs.

April 18 1983 was the Bombing on U.S Embassy in Beirut killing 63 people.
Also a very big uprising from Bostonians.

April 19 Patriots Day(Lexington & Concord)
Isn't this also Boston Marathon?
Isn't this where they run near the Boston Shipyards?
Wasn't Mr Pool showing this too?
Boston Naval Yards
Bunker Hill
USS "Constitution"

April 20 - 150th anniversary of the 1871 Act of England. This has been reversed.
Since the Act of 1871 which established the District Of Colombia, we have been living under The UNITED STATES CORPORATION which is owned by certain In

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
I hope & pray...BUT WHIPLASH always gives me whiplash...
Generals been saying it. DJT said it. SO DID 107 RECENTLY... IT'S GONNA BE UP TO US TO STAND UP FOR AMERICA, SAY IN UNITY, NO MORE & "TAKE OUR 🤬ING COUNTRY BACK!"

WE BETTER DO IT BEFORE THEY KILL THE 2ND AMENDMENT... WHY DO YOU THINK THERE'S A RECORD PUSH TO DISARM AMERICA??! FFs DAILY?! #PatriotsUnite #PATRIOTSFIGHTBACK 🗽#UNITEDWESTAND 🇺🇸🙏🇺🇸#WEARETHEPLAN #wwg1wga
03:16 AM - Apr 16, 2021
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSinging in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LADY LIBERTY, click on at the bottom under it