Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
19 April, 06:01
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
🤣🤣🤦‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
19 April, 05:27
I'm just shocked how many still continue to wear masks here in Texas. Went to Lowe's Saturday to buy flowers and I was the only person not wearing a masks and this was in the outside garden area. Then I went to Northern Tools to purchase a few gardening tools and I was SHOCKED to see that EVERY MAN THERE WAS WEARING A MASK! I'm not sure if we will be able to wake these people? 🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kaytie Pearson @PatriotPearson
16 April, 03:13
I don't even bother anymore to wear one.... and other than a sideways glance sometimes, most people don't seem to care. I do still find that those wearing masks while running or walking by themselves is mind boggling!! 🤣🤔

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
16 April, 03:12
ben oui 🤓marque dessus ...comme le fromage Porsalut ..blague french 🤣