Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
15 April, 01:46
Coming up, the two remixes of the song The Day Before You Came, that I remixed. With shitty software. Software that wasn't made for remixing. So there will be those odd clicks and sweeping sounds but I buried much in the mixes. One just uses the synth of those four gorgeous notes and the second I'm using a song from Phantom, and a demo that was never released of a song that may or may not be recognizable to Fleetwood Mac fans.

Oh yes. Comms galore.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chill Bite @Chillbite
15 April, 04:52
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
Couldn’t wait and thanks so much for all you do!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Thanks Mr Chillybites! I meant to write the three gorgeous notes, but they happen in fours. Four times per heightened phrase in the song.
01:30 AM - Apr 16, 2021
In response Chill Bite to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Nackendara in this post can reply
Chill Bite @Chillbite
16 April, 02:51
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
And I searched high and low for the FM demo song from which you so lovingly folded into your incredible video...Ha! Learned more FM lyrics in that time than all my years thus far too...Thank you sincerely for these gorgeous notes...the love knows no bounds with you or for you...

16 April, 03:41
In response Chill Bite to his Publication
Have you found the demo then? It's really Stevie Nicks, but the song that it eventually became is one of their massive mega hits.