Patriot Party

1. DONALD J. TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT, INC. FEC ID number C00580100 ~ Interesting

Date Signed: 01/22/2021
11:07 AM - Jan 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by SEEK_AND_KEK in this post can reply
The Best Is Yet To Come! @patriotgray518
24 January, 11:25
In response SEEK AND KEK to his Publication
The American Patriot Party website is chock full of information regarding the founding of this country and related documents, purpose, goals, etc ... a real education can be obtained here

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 January, 11:19
American Patriot Party website - check it out!

http://www.americanpatriot...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janeen Gordon @Vetwife17
24 January, 11:16
i wonder what the INC is for?

24 January, 11:27
In response Janeen Gordon to her Publication
I believe it's just a legal structure of the party .. Inc versus LLC, etc. I don't think that has anything to do with what we now know about the USA Inc.

SEEK AND KEK @SEEK_AND_KEK
24 January, 01:04
In response Janeen Gordon to her Publication
Incorporation is something you need to be apart of the whole body(body of politics or state ) So DNC RNC are both just corporations that are completely controlled. This is why there is basically no differnce between both parties. Both parties are controlled by the same people. But you have to be INCORPORATED into the body of the whole.