Doq Holliday @doqholliday
The only way to truly win is to stop supporting [their] system through our money. If we continue to do so, nothing will ever be unrigged and we will never truly have freedom... unless God can intervene. The entire system is too large. God and prayer are the only way.
11:04 PM - Apr 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
lightworker 44444444 @lightworker444444444
20 April, 03:47
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Truth. Spirituality is not rigged.✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Days @Sun2516
20 April, 07:57
It is spiritual -
It is not money.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
20 April, 07:53
Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Tues 20 April 2021 - YouTube

Note : I will post the video link in TELEGRAM. Join TELEGRAM https://t.me/USAPatriotsDonaldTrump if you LOVE President Trump! ❤️GET THIS FREE TRUMP REVENGE C...

Bel Garrath @Belgarrath
16 April, 06:15
All their rigged are belong to us.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
16 April, 11:33
You cannot serve 2 masters, God and money. satan and his minions have enslaved us to money, and we never realized or questioned it. [they] are sick and evil. I’m ready for the end of this and am praying constantly for God’s perfect timing to hear our prayers and heal our land. ✝️🇺🇸🙏

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
16 April, 10:51
Come out of Her [SYSTEMS] My People.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
16 April, 12:56
Just Pray. We are at the end of a 25,920 year cycle the 5th of 5 ages of 5.200 years or so each. New START.... Be well and GOD bless you all.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 April, 12:40
Nana is starting a prayer time every day from now until we win.
Some wanted the same time as Bards of War at 1:11. Some want a time in the evening when most ppl are off work. Because of my schedule as well I would need an evening time.

I do not just want to have us all pray out loud together I also want all of us to concentrate & speak out loud to manifest the future that we want for this country at the same time to co-create together as well as praying together and asking God to hear our request for this country.

The pure power of this would be enormous.

Nana's question to you DoQ is if you will commit to join us like everyone else when you can?

Marie _G_ @MarieG6492
16 April, 07:18
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I would be honored to go to my knees in prayer with you and other patriots! I pray often but prayer in numbers is stronger!

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
16 April, 12:29
Be conscious of [their] Products, whomever [they] may be for you and then boycott[.]🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
15 April, 11:48
Amen Doq! 🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🙏

Charissma _15 @Riley
15 April, 11:29
🙏❤🙏

Jody Donohue @Jody
15 April, 11:15
My prayer sessions are ramping up more ( if that were possible) The only thing I am leaving in my bank is debt, when all is said and done. Buying silver bit by bit. We are not only in a lockdown for 13 months, the Premier of Ontario is announcing curfew tomorrow. I’m watching everyone lose their shit here atm. Thanks to you and many others I am calm, cool and collected. Still mask free with 4 tickets in violation of no mask..and ready to fight! The Lord will carry us through. 🙏❤️ God bless you Doq!