Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Pale Horse @PaleHorseCometh
16 April, 12:09
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Yeah, Dogecoin is so rigged that I just sold off 1000 worth of it bought in Jan. for 14,500 last night. Then I rigged it right back into my Kraken account, bought more at .23 @ 2am, and just sold that off @.40 People like me have made a shit ton off crypto doing the exact opposite of what people like you say we should do. But you keep giving out your BS advice like most other Anons do. I'm laughing all the way to the bank.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
16 April, 01:21

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
15 April, 10:46
not xrp though and I'm trying to find a reputable place to buy it

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
15 April, 10:58
In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication
I also bought mine through Uphold.com.

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
15 April, 11:58
In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication
Sorry - I meant Bitrue.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
15 April, 10:34
Just Ask "Who Watch Watchers: :)

https://youtu.be/WoOSGCoAX...

Just Me... @Tnsfno20
15 April, 10:30
Our friend that lives in Portland, Oregon sent this pic to us today. He said they are starting to pop up everywhere out there!

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
15 April, 10:26
No shit.

Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
15 April, 10:25
everything is rigged