Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
INFJ 237 @infj237
16 April, 12:36
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Doq! Doq! Isn't all this part of the thing when all [THEIR] money gets moved and redistributed in our bank accounts as part of the transition on the cusp of the official flipover??? Like, every American is going to get 17K suddenly deposited into our accounts? [Mr.Roboto finale]

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 April, 12:29
All crypto?
Thought VK was liking XRP?
No truth to XRP being the crypto backed by gold system Nesara????
Nana has made a few thousand dollars on it this month.
I only have XRP and physical gold and silver.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
16 April, 12:34
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Same here though not in thousands but hopefully XRP isn't part of CCP stuff

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
16 April, 10:15
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I have XRP and physical gold and silver as well.

Pale Horse @PaleHorseCometh
16 April, 12:22
Another bullshit post on Anon up. I just sold Doge 3 hours ago I bought at .02 for .29 Do the math on my 1,000 investment, and you will see why I never take advice from social media fools !

Data Gramma @Vic
16 April, 12:32
In response Pale Horse to his Publication
It pays to do researrch.

Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
15 April, 11:45
bitcoin is fooked. its the china coin. xrp will be the backbone of the QFS.

16 April, 12:43
In response Ted Guertin to his Publication
XRP is save?

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
15 April, 11:35
NOT MY/OUR CRYPTO. It has doubled from the last time I looked, approx. one week ago

https://fiatleak.com/xrp

Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
15 April, 11:27
crypto is DS part of the nano stuff in the vax that will be connected to 5G in space that will control you like in CHynia beginning of credit system. they are experimenting now on africia. when they perfect it it moves to rest if the world Do Not buy into crypto.

Krystle Lutz @1776girl
15 April, 11:06
Crash soon
all manipulation

Jackie Patriot @Jackie_Patriot
15 April, 10:45
XRP is doing ok, and still buying PS

Christus Vexed @jefzef
16 April, 12:06
In response Jackie Patriot to her Publication
Very wise.

16 April, 12:31
In response Jackie Patriot to her Publication
XRP isn't part of CCP like BTC, is it? or Doge?

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
15 April, 10:33
Doq i think ur r write! its all a ponzi scam in the end the people will get fooked, i hate 2 say it,that will diffinently red pill some folks that didnt get screwed in 2007-2009 it woke me up all the way!i was half awake then. told u so ,but, if u expect 2 make money u hav 2 do it the old fashion way work! get physical.gold and silver,just saying!food,water,pertection,electricity 12v gen prep,prep,prep,can goods,meds,first aid,supplys etc... whos crazy know?

Kristi Pizillo @Pizmama5
15 April, 10:26
I have physical silver but dabbled in Doge and XRP. I really dont know what I’m doing. 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Little Bird @LittleBird203
15 April, 10:48
In response Kristi Pizillo to her Publication
I did the exact same thing, lol. Physical silver over the winter, and now I just made my first crypto purchase and I have noooooooo idea what Im doing 🤣💦💦💦💦

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
15 April, 11:11
In response Kristi Pizillo to her Publication
Where are you getting XRP?

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
15 April, 10:26
Crypto is Dark Forces. You can actually feel the demonic energetic waves if you tune in. It feeds off of your greed and hope just like the lottery. Nothing is random. Nothing is following "market" forces. All is tied to Satan's joystick.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
15 April, 10:23
I almost invested but I saw a meme😄
It said,"China made crypto, God made silver"
So I decided to go with silver😄