Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
25 January, 02:58
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Some good wake up material for sure......doh!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God First! @LauraInMD
24 January, 09:11
That was vert interesting. So much activity for that time of night. Will we ever find out the truth? The longer original video is here
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
I really enjoyed Mustang Medic's video

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Caseydeb MoonChild @MoonChild_8
24 January, 07:02
The person who did this video is "Mustang Medic" on YT. He's been in DC since th 6th doing walk arounds and videos everyday. This is one of 3 live videos he did in early morning hours before inaugeration. He gave everyone permission to copy and distribute his videos to get the word out on what he's seeing. Strange stuff going on in DC that doesn't makes sense. He's Trump supporter looking for the truth. Watch some of his others if you have time. There's pieces of the puzzle in almost every video.He's talked with the NG and PD and others while in DC. Live on ground not same as what we see on TV

Chesterton Lives @ChestertonLives
24 January, 04:17
Real journalism for a change.

Brian Tyler @Btyler73
24 January, 06:54
In response Chesterton Lives to his Publication
the guy who did that his name on youtube is mustang medic, hes a freelance reporter. he needs more publicity, he did a goid job

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
24 January, 03:32
i keep thinking about "mirror" what if its something like this? 1.13 💡 Jan 31

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
24 January, 02:00
About 1/2way, i had the thought that this mysterious lineup of ppl (besides the NG) could be new 'media' folks, young ones just starting to get their feet wet, being given a chance to see what's going on from the inside in order to report on it later?

...as there are or will be LOTSA openings
available in news anchoring 😅

just a theory....

Agnes OfGod donated @AgnesOfGod
24 January, 01:34
Almost all of them had backpacks. Change of clothes? What in the world are they all carrying backpacks for?

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
24 January, 12:37
The operation is being run by FEMA in coordination with the Military. So this is probably something that FEMA is doing covert. They are both in charge of this operation. 🧐👊👊

MellyQMel WWG1WGA @MellyQMel
25 January, 03:02
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
Per the Executive Order for Fema and the Military today was the last day.I dont know if they can extend it. it was from Jan 11-24

Joe Jakubik @Smart_Targets2010
24 January, 12:18
🤔🤔🤔🤔

Angel Joy @superradangel
24 January, 11:33
GREAT vid. says a lot without saying much. pretty interesting that heis the only one there and that they are aware he is there and yet still letting him film. says a lot. i think they are switching out positions within the capitol. people are being brought in for all the people being indited. maybe.

Drew Breezy @DrewBreezy18
24 January, 11:51
In response Angel Joy to her Publication
Lol stop already. There is NO way that is happening. there is NO WAY. sorry to break it to you.

Girl Mama @GirlMamaQ
24 January, 11:14
Here is about the blackout last night as well interesting? Did anyone else see fireworks? https://youtu.be/ywfXNGNvv...

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
24 January, 11:28
In response Girl Mama to her Publication
damn my husband for blocking youtube.

Krissy GodWins1111 @Krissy1111
24 January, 11:14
😊 Week of 3 year Delta

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
24 January, 11:09
Pulling troops and equipment out??

Spill The Wine @Taking_Babylon
24 January, 11:15
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
From Jan 20th?

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
24 January, 11:06
seeing all of the different company busses/vans made me think of the Defense Production Act.

Title I: Priorities and Allocations, which allows the President to require persons (including businesses and corporations) to prioritize and accept contracts for materials and services as necessary to promote the national defense

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/na...

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
24 January, 12:11
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
I did some further digging, @doqholliday and thought back to the POTUS speech where he said "i signed something that goes into effect on January 1 and nobody's talking about it" (paraphrased).

On January 1 the STORM ACT went into effect which amended the Stafford Act, a predicate for the Defense Production Act.
Not the document he was talking about (cant find that clip so i cant find when to look for legislation/EOs) but this is still very interesting.

https://www.govtrack.us/co...

Gypsy Reporter @GypsyReporter
24 January, 11:05
Hey Doc!! So good to find you!!! Hope everything is good! We should catch up.. what a monumental mess in DC ! Juan is good and has a new platform 107daily.com they are having growing pains but will be good in the future! Lost Twitter just got suspended from FaceBook etc.

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
24 January, 11:11
In response Gypsy Reporter to her Publication
Yay you're here! Great to see you! :)

Okram Ašatnar @QSlo
24 January, 10:59
what is going on there...all theese people... strange

Gray 359 @Gray359
24 January, 11:04
In response Okram Ašatnar to his Publication
I was watching this live. Paid actors going in? 🤔