Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 April, 08:24
83 days in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maga Nana @MagaNana
this waiting game is excruciating. I’m holding on with everything I have, every fiber of my being. This truly is the hardest thing I’ve ever done. When my child and my husband received the vaccine the other day even after I asked him not to and told him why. I just don’t see what the point is for me anymore if this vaccine is going to make them die shortly or something bad happened what’s the point. I’m just having a very difficult time with all of this right now .
09:25 PM - Apr 15, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MagaNana in this post can reply
Jane Providence @Imagine107
15 April, 10:29
In response Maga Nana to her Publication
The Great Awakening cannot be half of humanity perishing due to mass murder by vaccination. If it is then how are we saving humanity?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
15 April, 09:53
my 80 yr old dad and my 32 yr old daighter hot the poison jabs... i argued with them alm the way through ot begging them not to fo it... to jo avail... i pray for this crap to end and Trump back where he belongs and the med becs operating!!

Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
15 April, 09:40
(((Nana))) prayers for your tired spirit. There are so many people who are going through this right now, including me. Please know we are all praying very, very hard to create the Light we seek.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
15 April, 09:33
I emphathize with you. EVERY adult member of my family have been voluntarily vaccinated. I could lose my entire family, including my 2 children. I would be alone and like you, it would be hard to go on. I keep prayimg for Jesus to come quickly and defeat these evil satanic people.