John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
Dogecoin is being blocked by most crypto dealers but some how the price continues to rise, if this doesn't prove the game is fixed than you're not paying attention.
09:14 PM - Apr 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
asami 107 @asami
16 April, 02:44
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
If I don't intend to invest, is it still the right way to secure assets in precious metals?
I would like to buy either gold or platinum, but it is difficult to determine when to buy because of the high and stable prices.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 April, 11:12
In response asami 107 to her Publication
Buy what ever you can hold in your hand. That would be my advice, if you buy anything.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shen Zako @shenzako
16 April, 12:54
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
All these bitcoin things are fake money and Ponzi systems ! Only God's precious metals matters: Gold, Silver, Platinum etc ...

16 April, 01:00
In response Shen Zako to his Publication
I would say 99.9% are going to bite the dust. I agree that you are def on the right track.