Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
I got pneumonia on both lungs, that's why I'm not active these days. If I can get a prayer and positive vibes, would mean a lot. Thank you!
10:18 AM - Jan 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
05 April, 02:15
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
hope you are better Johnny!

PRAYERS UP!🧡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
03 February, 02:35
angel feathers sending some love and light your way......prayers to full recovery...may you rest and be well, guardians sent your way.....much love

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
03 February, 02:35
angel feathers sending some love and light your way......prayers to full recovery...may you rest and be well, guardians sent your way.....much love

Donna Martin @Meme17
02 February, 06:22
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏💖💖💖💖💖

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
01 February, 10:28
🙏❤️💫

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
30 January, 09:49
🙏🙏🙏

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
29 January, 01:17
🙏🙏🙏

Sharon Jenkins @Virgogirl1971
28 January, 08:14
🙏🙏🙏

DkH O’Dell @DkH
28 January, 01:44
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻Father God please wrap Johnny cue in a hedge of protection. If it is your will please touch him with your healing hand

Elsie M.. @Maxine1111
27 January, 10:55
🙏🙏🙏

Kelly Haynes @JustAnAmericanGirl
27 January, 07:51
🙏 for healing. i went through just pneumonia in July. Took me months to recover. Hang in there. Dont expect to bounce back fast, and dont beat yourself up - time to rest and heal

Mimi Crew4 @Mimicrew4
27 January, 08:59
🙏🙏🙏for a speedy recovery. God Bless

Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
27 January, 04:08
sendng healing prayers & love deep in my heart of wellness~ my God heal & protect you ~ my stength to you🙏🏻💞✨💓💋🌬🙏🏻

June Banasik @JuneB
26 January, 10:40
Sending you a prayer that you recover from your pneumonia quickly and fully, in Jesus' name! Amen!!!

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
26 January, 02:56

Linda Campbell @ForTrumpalways
26 January, 10:51
you have my prayer 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Sherry Stalcup @sstalcup2000
26 January, 04:21
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Delores Furry @Delores
26 January, 02:25
Sending lots of prayers for you to get well. Take care, of yourself and get lots of rest.

Sheila Reynolds @arial
25 January, 09:51
Prayers Brother, make sure the Doctors put you on good antibiotics to help you heal. I will pray for you, rest up.

Amercian Jewel @AmericanJewel
25 January, 04:15

Lisa Prowting @DJT4ever2020
25 January, 03:57
wishing and praying for a speedy recovery. Stay positive you've got this 🙏🏻💫🙏🏻

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
25 January, 02:58
🙏 Get better bud.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
25 January, 02:30
Sending prayers, Johnny, hope you're taking Zinc/Vit D3/Magnesium daily.. and drink some schweppes Tonic water...🙏😇

Vanessa L1776 @VanessaL1776
25 January, 02:28
Praying!!!

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
25 January, 02:28
Thinking of you, prayers for a quick recovery💛🙏🏻

Q_Rocks_ Patriot77 @Q_Rocks_Patriot77
25 January, 02:24
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Vickie Syer @VickieSyer
25 January, 11:47
i hope you feel better soon!🙏🏻🙌🏻

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
25 January, 11:35
Was thinking about you and just came to your page to check in. Sorry to hear you're in a health battle. I suffered with pneumonia and bronchitis more than once - my best advice is to rest and not over do it. Essential oils helped me tremendously to heal as well. Seeing you fully recover soon, will pray for you and am sending oodles of positive vibes, friend!

Penopi Patriot @Penopi
25 January, 10:40
praying for a very quick recovery!
🙏🙏

STAR AWISHNSTAR @AWISHNSTAR
25 January, 04:35
AWWW
PRAYERS ,LQV & GQD HEALING VIBES & ANGELS I SEND U NQW !!
;)

Linda Brown @Lindylou
25 January, 04:44
In response STAR AWISHNSTAR to his Publication
Oh im so glad i found you again. ❤❤

Linda Brown @Lindylou
25 January, 04:44
In response STAR AWISHNSTAR to his Publication
Oh im so glad i found you again. ❤❤