Raisin_Cain @Peacock6 @Sparkledocawake
@MrDeeds1111 LionHart76 @DianAandDennis @PATRICK
10:01 AM - Jan 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by Mac691 in this post can reply
Gail Canty @Gcanty
24 January, 07:36
In response Mac 691 to her Publication
why, yes! yes it does!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
24 January, 07:30
thank you angel Mac~ I have missed you & our amazing Patriot family~ so very happy to be reconnecting with many every day on this & on the wego.social platform~ Twatter has gone mad with their
said 'cleansing' of the many conservative, unbelievable their lawlessness, so low they go #evil

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blessedfrom Ohio @BlessedfromOhio
24 January, 07:33
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
Sure wish Pres. Trump would know how much we miss him!!! 😘

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
24 January, 01:36

Stacie Assis @StacieRN
24 January, 01:31
My God - 3.2k people liked that 🤦‍♀️ - Juan please bring on that flood!!

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
24 January, 01:35
In response Stacie Assis to her Publication
Juan @rgibb11 PLEASE PLEASE DO THEM LIKE THEY DID OUR CHILDREN!!!!! ADD CEMENT TO THE FLOOD I BEG YOU BURY THEM IN THE ABYSS ETERNALLY AND THEIR WICKED CITY TOO #symbolismwillbetheirdownfall

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
24 January, 10:52
I see a "PePe" bonzai tree in the corner!