Lukenda Mira @RightReady
15 April, 02:01
These are just a portion of the patents which deal with mind control, mental and emotional influencing, perception engineering and brain functioning performed remotely and/or directly through the electronic media and other venues and methods of application. Keep in mind these are patents filed in the public domain. Unknown and black ops technology created within the military industrial complex obviously remain hidden. Clearly, the ability to control the mental processes, attitudes, fears and perceptions of mass mind is clearly far more advanced than the average mind understands.

https://www.minds.com/Mind...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael Haught @Michaelahaught
V2K ( voice to skull messaging or also known as synthetic telepathy) exists now and is used on s regular nasis on Targeted Individusls like myself. whats most disturbing about it is it cant blocked.
02:06 PM - Apr 15, 2021
In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Michaelahaught in this post can reply
Diane Ross @dianeross48
20 April, 01:30
In response Michael Haught to his Publication
I have been praying for you this morning.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael Haught @Michaelahaught
20 April, 03:43
In response Diane Ross to her Publication
Thank you, God bless 🙏🏻

Diane Ross @dianeross48
20 April, 02:32
I will pray in Jesus name that you will be totally set free from that horrible oppression.

Lukenda Mira @RightReady
15 April, 02:10
Brings a whole new meaning to... tin foil hat.
Disturbing. Just now learning about these technologies.