Just Jana @JanaJMasterson
I used to get up in the mornings and live on twitter and facebook. My phone was always in my hands and I was constantly researching something.
Since I lost my 9th twitter account, I have noticed I use my phone less than a quarter of the time I used to spend on it. I've gotten outside, connected with friends and family and found independent employment away from companies and their stupid rules. I have been happier, communicating throughout every day with God and praying more n BOY does that feel SOOOOOOO FLIPPIN GOOOOOOD.
Jumping on a few times through the day just to make sure I'm not missing something super important seems to have eliminated a lot of my stress, then back to real life n I absolutely love it so much. I feel like I'm doing what I'm supposed to be doing right now. My life is undergoing a major overhaul for the better and its been one heck of a ride!
11:50 AM - Apr 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by JanaJMasterson in this post can reply
Charissma _15 @Riley
15 April, 11:54
In response Just Jana to her Publication
Amen! Praise God! Thank you for sharing this. God IS sooooo goooood!😇🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Aeywat @MamaAeywat
15 April, 11:53

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Annie D-W @Annie172123
15 April, 11:51
Amen!